Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day to all ... and HUGE thank you to all of our service men and women out there at home and abroad who made the choice to serve our country over the many other self-serving things they could be doing with their time.

Sorry about the half-ass empty links at the top. I upgraded the page template for Tomlin's Crib to a 3 column format and decided I didn't like it, so I started moving a few things around and suddenly realized, "Wow, I really suck at HTML and am really fucking this thing up." So needless to say, I went back to a 2 column format slightly enhanced.



Not too much has been has been going on in the world of sports and entertainment this week. Well, other than the sensational play of the PENS of course. Sid "the kid" is playing "lights out" hockey right now and Gino ... wow, what can I say about Gino! The man is playing like it's a "him against the world" all-out assult on anyone who steps in his path. I'm diggin the playoffs, but I'll be honest. I'm not sure I'm a Versus fan. I miss me some Mike Lang and all his Lang'isms. There's nothing like hearing,"Get in the fast lane Grandma, the Bingo is about to start!" .. or "Call Arnold Slick from Turtle Crick!"

or these gems:

"Oh, buy Sam a drink and get his dog one too!"
"I'll never teach a pig to sing!"
"Michael Michael Motorcycle!"
"Oh Eddy Spaghetti!"
"She wants to sell my monkey!"
"He beat him like a rented mule!"
"Scratch my back with a hacksaw!"
"He didn't know whether to cry or wind his watch!"
"That's his first goal since the eighth grade picnic!"
"Get in the fast lane grandma, the bingo game is on a roll!"
"Ah you ain't nothin' but a hound dog"
"And ladies and gentlemen the kitchen is closed!" "Donna needs a doughnut!"

and lastly ...

"Oh Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley get me the brandy!"

I thought I'd close with some insane puck handling skills from Sid. Check out this insanity. Sid is on the ice just abusing Lemieux's son Austin in a little one-on-one:



Here's another that shows the control he has over the puck. Sick!



That's all I got. It's Memorial Day .. you should be outside doing something anyhow.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name