Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Joe and Bob!

Damn it! In the midst of all this Pens hype and being pissed off of late as a result of going down 2 games to the Red Wings in the Stan Cup Finals, I totally dropped the ball on this and missed it!

I generally throw out birthday wishes each year to a few of my favorite artists during the week of their birthday, but for the first time in a few years I fucking missed Joe Cocker's Birthday! That's borderline sacrilegious I know, but at least it's not as bad as say ... missing Bob Dylan's birthday. Holy shit! I missed Bob's too! .... See, this job stress is killing me.

Anyhow, Happy Birthday Joe! I hope this video helps others finally understand what the fuck you're saying.



and Happy Birthday to you too Bob! Subterranean Homesick Blues
never gets old. As like most Dylan songs, they will live in infamy as Bob is still King as far as song writers are concerned. His lyrics are untouchable.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name