Monday, June 8, 2009

Pens get Dropped in Game #5

Ok, so how hard did the Pens get dropped in game #5 against the Red Wings?

.... oh, about this hard.



I'm glad I was busy getting my beach party on at Kenny Chesney's Sun City Carnival concert at Heinz Field on Saturday to get too caught up in the misery. Hell of a concert by the way .... If you ever get a chance to see him, I would highly recommend it. 5 Bands for the price of 1 ! ... Even one of my Atlanta bands, Sugarland, was there with him this year! It was pretty cool to run into them a day later at the Pittsburgh airport too! Chesney concerts are an all day party reminiscent of how Jimmy Buffet tailgate parties used to be back in the day.

LET'S GO PENS!

You've got about 18 hours to get your shit together and regroup. Do or die time ...

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name