Friday, September 18, 2009

Go ahead, I dare you ...

Remember this 1977 Everready commercial? (Christ I'm dating myself)



This attitude is EXACTLY why I think the Steelers open a can of "whoop ass" on da' Bears this week.

I think the Steelers knew they played sloppy and left a hell of a lot of plays on the field last week in thier nationally televised opener. If you re-watched the game, you can clearly see the mental errors and execution breakdowns. I feel both the O-line and our RB's feel like they have something to prove and people to silence. I also feel our vaunted defense feels slighted by the media for not getting pressure on Collins and registering only a single sack.

While some are predicting a close game, I'm not one of them.

Steelers - 30

Da Bears - 17

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name